As a basketball coach, I understand the importance of training. However, most importantly as a former player, I remember how training can be. In order to be good at anything, training is a big part of the process. Basketball is no different than anything else you want to become good at or good enough to enjoy. The question is…[Read more…] about Five Basketball Training Tips for Players
Stuck at home and having a hard time finding some good videos to do basketball drills? Look no further! We decided to put together a quick guide with some videos made by several YouTubers to help with finding some at home drills.[Read more…] about Basketball Drills at Home with Video
Ares Basketball recently partnered with Coach Carlos founder of Taking Flight Training to present the first ever Ares Taking Flight Basketball Clinic that will focus on building a players confidence and offensive skill sets. This is a great way to get ready for your school season and pick up some new things to work on.
What is included?
- Three group sessions of Taking Flight Sports and Ares Basketball Training.
- Each Session is 1.5 hours
- All skill levels are welcome to join. We will have different sessions for the different skill levels.
- An introduction to one of the best basketball trainers in the San Francisco Bay Area and SJ valley.
- An introduction to the Program Director of Ares Basketball
What will we work on?
- Game IQ
- Vertical jump techniques
- and more!
Don’t miss out at this great opportunity to train INDOORS for the month of July. Typical times for the camp run from 4:15pm or later on Sundays in Mountain House CA.